Monday, September 28, 2009

5-Letter Word

Sorry about my tardiness of my process post this week, I've been battling sickness and other outside life influences/mishaps...

My word is a word that describes something that usually takes me at least 4 sentences to describe, so I'm pretty excited about shortening it to a single word.

I've been deciding between these:
vaxyt
avtep
zagiv
zinid
caxiv
ziful

Right now its between caxiv and zinid, so I'm doing explorations of both of these words... I don't want to post my few explorations, for I fear that I may give you too many clues... I guess you'll just have to wait until Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. i'm going to start the guessing now.

    caxiv is when people urinate in restroom stalls and don't flush.

    zinid is the type of shoelace that never seems to stay tied - even after your triple knot the darned thing.

    ReplyDelete