Thursday, October 22, 2009

Typecast Revision

In class on Tuesday I revised my script by making it into a book. Originally I wanted the blank pages I have placed in between the lyrics to behave like leaves or something of that nature when he flipped through them and dropped them to the floor, but it made the script feel separate from the performance. To bring them together I decided that because the lyrics are essentially a ballad, I would make it into a book or a journal that looked personal that the performer will be reading this love ballad from. I only made a mock up book that he will be able to study for the pronunciation part of the performance, but I will replace that book with a more developed version of the same pacing. I plan to make and stitch bind the book

No comments:

Post a Comment